Non-Removable GPS Tracker For Probation Officers!
Personal GPS Tracking Device
What Is A Personal GPS Tracker?
Personal GPS tracking devices are small, portable monitoring systems that can be used for a number of different purposes from tracking a vehicle or elderly safety. Personal GPS trackers utilize satellite technology to determine position, location, speed, other information that can be helpful in locating automobiles, assets, and people. Data recorded onto a personal GPS tracker is either stored upon internal memory where the user can download it at a later time, or broadcasted over cellular networks where GPS information can be viewed in real time. The top 5 reasons people invest in personal GPS tracking devices are for:
- Anti-Theft Protection
- Real-Time Asset Monitoring
- Track A Kid With Special Needs
- Senior Citizen Automotive Management
- Teen Driving Safety
What Is The Best Personal GPS Tracker?
Best Personal GPS Tracker 2020
Numerous factors are taken into account when determining the best personal GPS tracker. These factors include battery-life, portability, user-friendliness, hardware cost, live tracking update frequency, consumer reviews, and overall performance of the personal GPS tracking device. The one device that set itself apart from the competition when measuring all these data points was the Mini Tec locator tracking device. Let’s take a closer look at the top GPS and see why it can meet the needs of everyone from families seeking a senior safety device to businesses seeking to manage company vehicles!
Key Feature Of Mini Portable GPS Device
- Pocket-Sized Locator For Kids, Elderly, Or Vehicles
- Set Safe Zones For Child Safety
- Smartphone App For iPhone & Android Devices
- Worldwide Coverage With International SIM Cards
- USA Manufactured With Free Tech Support 24/7
- 3 Week Battery Life
Top 5 Personal GPS Tracker Features Of Mini Tec
- Personal GPS Tracker Long Battery Life: Mini Tec is a 4G locator tracking system that transmits data using the Verizon network and provides three weeks’ worth of battery life at one hour/day, making it one of the top trackers for kids.
- GPS Alerts: The ability to alert a family if a senior wanders off, an employee drives too fast, or if a vehicle is moved without authorization are all tremendous advantages. What makes Mini Tec unique is that it offers text message or email alerts if a vehicle departs from a location, arrives at a location, the battery life is low, or if the user simply presses the SOS panic button feature.
- Smallest GPS Tracking Device: One of the best features of Mini Tec is the portable size that makes it easy to keep the personal GPS tracker in a pocket, backup, or in an inconspicuous location inside a car.
- Free GPS Tracking Software Online: User-friendly online software that is backed by free technical support 24/7 makes it easy for anyone to use the Mini Tec. With a few simple clicks, users can access the PC/MAC compatible web-based software to view historical playback, detailed text reports on driving activity, and more comprehensive information regarding activity. Other features include navigation and the LiveShare feature.
- Panic Button Alert: No feature is more instrumental in promoting senior safety than the panic button with GPS that is included with the Mini Tec 4G.
Personal Location Technologies Honorable Mentions
The Mini Tec is our top-rated GPS tracker with live monitoring for people or vehicles. However, there are some other devices online that provide real time tracking and many of the same features as the Mini Tec. Here are those spy gear solutions that will allow you to track a person, vehicle or, or personal asset:
- SpaceHawk GPS: Accurate Location With Best Smart Phone App
- Spy Tec ST GL300: Top GPS Sold On Amazon
- Optimus Tracker: Vehicle GPS Tracker
- Spark Nano 7: Top Seller By Brickhouse Security
- Amcrest 4G LTE: Mini Portable GPS Tracker
Personal GPS Tracker For Car
GPS For Business Vehicles
Personal GPS tracking devices for cars provide the solution to assist businesses in enhancing driver efficiency, automotive security, mileage documentation, fuel management, and fleet tracking activity. GPS devices that require no monthly service fees or real-time GPS trackers that offer unlimited web-based monitoring can help companies reduce overhead, improve employee driving activity, accurately document mileage, and provide a wealth of other information that can boost the bottom line of any business. This is the reason why food truck companies, service-based businesses, and various industries choose to employ real time tracking. The location-based technology has proven itself in the business world to provide the best fleet management software and digital tools to safeguard mobile assets!
Personal Tracking Device For Elderly
Senior care location technologies with SOS buttons and accurate location data are some of the ways GPS devices are improving elderly safety. In fact, personal locators are now one of the top-selling senior safety devices on the market! The reason is that a personal GPS tracking device for seniors can record everywhere aging senior drives, but also provide a pocket-sized GPS tracker for seniors with a panic button SOS feature. The versatility of the technology is great in that sense because if an elderly person is showing signs of memory loss a real time GPS tracker can be equipped to their vehicle to determine if they are getting lost. At the same time, if an elderly person has already stopped driving but still enjoys walking, a personal tracker can act as a senior safety medical alert. Concerned family members can use their cell phones or computers to see where a walking elderly person is located, and the senior also has the ability to activate a panic button if they are in distress. The panic button feature on the personal GPS tracker will instantly send out an email and SMS message to multiple contacts letting them know that the senior is in trouble.
Top 5 Personal GPS Tracker FAQs
- Is There A Personal GPS Tracking Device No Monthly Fee? GPS data loggers are personal GPS trackers that do not have any subscription fees. However, no monthly fee GPS trackers can not provide live updates or alerts.
- How Can I Track My Elderly GPS? The best way to track a senior who is still driving is to place a GPS tracking device inside or outside of their vehicle. If the elderly person is no longer driving they can be tracked using a senior GPS tracking watch, or portable personal GPS tracker with a panic button feature.
- Where Would You Hide A GPS tracker On A Car? Many of the personal GPS trackers for cars are developed with surface magnets that allow you to hide the GPS tracking device on the outside of a vehicle covertly. Other great places to hide a GPS tracker on a car include inside the vehicle’s glovebox, underneath a seat, behind the seats inside a pouch, or speaker cabinet.
- Does GPS Require Cell Service? Real time GPS tracking devices require a monthly subscription for sending data over cell towers. This is not an added-on cost to your current cell service provider. The reason is that personal GPS trackers operate as their own independent monitoring solutions that utilize enhanced services features of cell towers. The monthly data plan cost for real time GPS tracking is between $15-$30 a month. However, GPS data loggers do not require the use of cell towers and therefore are no monthly fee GPS trackers.
- How Long Does A Personal GPS Tracker Battery Last? Personal GPS trackers that provide real time updates have shorter battery life, providing around 30 hours of consecutive movement recording. When a personal tracker is not moving it will retain battery power by going into a hibernation mode that is activated via motion sensor.
Personal GPS Tracker No Monthly Fee
For most personal GPS tracker applications the device needs to be a real time device because of the importance of live alerts. However, for those concerned a teen driver might be speeding, senior motorists could be getting lost or other GPS vehicle tracking applications, personal GPS tracker no monthly fee are providing the solution. This is because when the personal tracker with no monthly fees is on a vehicle it will record how fast the automobile went, addresses the vehicle arrived or departed, mileage, and more! The user simply needs to remove the tracking unit from the vehicle, download data, and determine complete driving activity!
Personal GPS Tracker Reviews
With a comprehensive line of tracking devices that call upon the latest in web management interfaces and GPS hardware, GPS Tracker Shop provides the platform for users to always stay connected to their personal GPS tracking data whether it be via computer, tablet or mobile device. Businesses or families seeking tracking systems that offer detailed driving reports, real-time locational updates, instant speed alerts, and the most reliable GPS tracking features can trust our vehicle tracking experts to assist with any commercial or consumer-related GPS tracking questions! GPS Tracker Shop believes that personal safety and security of assets is important to every individual and business. This is why the global distributor of fleet tracking equipment offers a line of personal GPS tracking solutions designed to improve automotive driving safety, and asset monitoring devices engineered specifically to safeguard equipment. That includes:
- The best personal GPS tracker no monthly fee such as the Driving Activity Reporter, a portable GPS data logger that can record historical driving activity.
- Personal GPS tracker for elderly in the form of pocket-sized, real time personal tracking device for elderly monitoring that features a panic button.
- Personal GPS tracker for the car that can enhance driver safety and auto-theft security.
GPS Tracking Device Personal Safety
Safety and security is a priority for every family. This is because there is nothing more valuable or precious in the world than the people who enrich our lives with their presence. However, danger also resides in our world, and it is our duty as parents, grandparents, and friends to investigate and research ways to better protect our families from evil. This is why so many consumers have been investing in personal GPS trackers for safety.
GPS tracking devices are one of the most powerful and effective tools people can use to gather location-based information. This location-based data can be used to discover the exact position of an elderly driver suffering from memory problems, a child wandering in a neighborhood, teen driving in an unfamiliar area, and more. This is why GPS personal safety has been one of the fastest-growing markets for consumer uses of GPS monitoring technology.
GPS Personal Safety Applications
- Parents observing teen driving habits to make certain dangerous aggressive driving habits such as speeding are not occurring.
- Government agencies looking to monitor potential national security threats.
- Families where dementia or Alzheimer’s disease is affecting an elderly driver with wandering tendencies.
- Police in need of a tool to monitor criminal activity to help keep communities safe.
- Parents of special needs children who engage in escape behaviors, or wander around the neighborhood.
GPS Personal Safety: Why It Is Important
Unfortunately, we do not live in a perfect world, and that is why safety must always be a top priority among families. According to a 2008 Federal Bureau Investigation (FBI) report regarding missing persons, nearly 780,000 missing person records were entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC). Reports were documented and filed by family members and friends who felt the missing person’s personal safety was in great danger. By using a GPS tracker for kids and using features like safe zones, parents can quickly locate a missing child instead of having to reach out to search and rescue personnel.
Real Time Personal GPS Tracker
Devices designed for GPS personal safety can be permanently installed to a person’s automobile or carried as a portable tracking device. The personal GPS tracker will then transmit the location of the person, vehicle, or asset in real-time, allowing the user to have total access to everywhere the target has been and where it is going. The user is able to access this data live over the Internet, making it easy to find a wandering senior, lost child, or stolen vehicle.
GPS Personal Safety Systems Can Offer Anyone The Tools Necessary To Boost Family Security!
Personal GPS Car Tracker For Elderly
The Best Way To Monitor An Elderly Loved One
Many families have a demand for senior personal GPS tracking devices available for elderly driving and personal safety. With the baby boomer generation moving into their golden years, more and more families are having to deal with elderly family members suffering from varying degrees of memory-related recall problems. How many concerned family members are tackling this very serious issue is by researching the different elderly GPS trackers on the market to enhance elderly safety. However, when it comes to monitoring senior driving, the best solution for families is a personal GPS car tracker for elderly.
Personal GPS Tracking Device For Seniors
According to online reviews, those looking to monitor a senior family member showing signs of memory loss or more serious symptoms of dementia should consider investing in a personal tracking device for seniors designed to boost personal safety. The reason behind the recommendation of GPS is due to the fact that modern tracking devices do not require any software to be downloaded and provide mapping programs that are totally web-based. This gives family members living in different areas, cities, or states can all simultaneously view real-time tracking data of a senior driver under surveillance. All that is required is access to the unique user-name and password to access personal GPS safety data, allowing multiple family members to observe for safe driving behaviors.
“We were becoming more and more concerned about our Dad who was living independently but showing some of the signs of memory loss and that was when we made the decision to equip the vehicle he drives with a personal locator device for seniors”, said a woman who invested in a GPS device for her elderly father. “What we liked was that the system allowed us to not only see where Dad was going, but how fast he was going and if he was getting lost in his neighborhood. The personal tracking data allowed us to determine that Dad, even though he was becoming more forgetful, was still driving appropriately and did not need us to intervene yet.”
Senior safety is very important and any family that suspects a senior member of their family is showing cognitive challenges related to age should speak with a medical doctor. However, a short-term solution for families concerned about senior driving is to use real-time GPS tracking to check for safe driving.
Personal GPS Tracker With Panic Button
If a senior, mentally disabled adult, or at-risk teenager are not driving another option to boost personal safety is through the use of a live personal GPS tracker with panic button. Technology has completely changed the way that people interact and connect with one another, but the things people still hold value over are in many ways remains the same: family safety. Family security, personal safety, and child protection are a concern for all people regardless of sex, religion, nationality, or socioeconomic status. With safety frequently being at the front of the conversation, many families and businesses are opting for personal GPS trackers with SOS buttons to help heighten security.
How Do Personal GPS Trackers Work
The market now offers personal GPS tracking devices with panic buttons that can be used for monitoring people who walk or wander. How these GPS trackers work to boost personal safety is quite simple. First of all, they are engineered to be compact in size so any person could easily carry the device in a pocket, suitcase, or purse. The tracking system then updates locational information anywhere between 3 seconds to a minute (depending on the preference of the user). This GPS tracking data is then accessible via an online program, meaning anyone with password credentials can see where a person is located 24/7. The historical data is also stored if a person wants to review where a person or may have gone for a walk or wandered off earlier in the day. This historical tracking data is usually stored for anywhere between 3 months to a lifetime, depending on the company a person chooses to work with to meet their GPS needs.
Personal GPS Safety Device Users
When it comes to who would want to use a GPS device to enhance personal safety the range of potential users is quite diverse. The shortlist includes:
- Parents wanting to monitor a child walking to/from school
- Businesses with door-to-door marketing employees
- Parents concerned about the driving activity of a teenager
- Companies looking for improving fleet management
- Automobile owners seeking vehicle security
The great thing about compact GPS devices for personal safety is that they provide users the ability to monitor the things that are important to them every minute of every day. Such technology wasn’t readily available or affordable even a decade ago but now through the use of GPS tracking, businesses are able to keep a more observant eye on employee activity and parents an eye on their families. This is certainly a positive thing for all parties
- Personal GPS Tracking Device
- GPS Tracking Device Personal Safety