Dual Dash Cam GPS Tracker Without Monthly Fees
Why Put Yourself At Risk? Dashcams Record The Truth!
Dash cameras are critical in helping businesses keep a closer eye on their work vehicles, as well as parents observe safe teen driving. If you have a landscaping, HVAC, electrical, or any type of business where work vehicles operate out in the field it is important to accurately record events. Accidents happen and people lie all the time so you need to protect yourself with clear visual evidence. Whether there is an accident, road rage incident, criminal activity recorded while separated from your car, or a legal review of driver and passenger interactions, you need the footage.
Why Buy A Dash Cam?
5 Reasons You Need A Car Camera
- Using built-in SD card functionality/DVR data transfer, you can extract any recorded footage for law enforcement or attorneys, to ensure justice.
- Crash detection features are critical for accidents caught on dash cameras. The feature joins and protects the area recorded before/after any crash detected.
- With the overwrite function, current information takes priority over old unimportant data in order to prevent running out of data space.
- HD frame rate recording allows a refresh rate that will keep a steady picture, and negate video loss which would be expected during driving speeds.
- Protect yourself from road rage incidents that can be potentially fatal.
With the Drive Proof Car Camera comes Maximum storage. This dash camera was designed for 105 hours of recording time and equipped with two color cameras, one facing inside your car and one facing to the outside of the car. If an event happens while your driving or parked the G-sensor will trigger and record video evidence of the incident. DriveProof car camera is also equipped with a GPS logger which shows exactly where the car was at the time of recording.
Quickly generate an occurrence report for your insurance company or law enforcement officers. A single click generates a report with all the critical information that allows you to add additional information or details of the driving event. Protect yourself from insurance fraud or other wrongdoers.
Fleet Tracking Dash Cam
- Dual cameras, 1 internal and 1 external facing for capturing video in car and out
- Designed for storage, nothing records longer than the DP-210 (105 hours)
- In-car night vision lights capture quality video even at night
- Built-in GPS data logger stores driving history
- The internal microphone enables live in-cab audio recording
- Easy to install adhesive mount provide stable recording conditions
- Playback software allows users to view the captured video on their PC
- Vehicle-powered car camera system
- Memory card storage provides removable and transferable storage
- Event recording triggers into action based on movement and G-Force
- Pre-event recording ensures cause and effect evidence is captured
- Best uses: teenage driving behavior, transportation companies, accident evidence and more
1080P Car Camera
The Drive Proof DP-210 (Max Storage) model was designed to offer a significant, 105 hours of recording time. Equipped with two color cameras, front and rear-facing, GPS tracking, and a collection of additional monitoring features, the DP-210 revs up protection for any vehicle owner.
Car Camera With GPS Tracking Specs
- Image Sensor: Color
- Operating Temperature:-50° ~ 140°F (-10° ~ 60°C)
- Weight: 5.5 oz. / 156g (with bracket)
- Size (L x W x H):4.13 in. x .87 in. x 2.64 in. / Lens 1.52 in. 105mm x 22mm x 67mm / Lens 38.5mm
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
- Power: 12V – 24V DC MAX 32V
- Motion Sensor: Internal 3D “G” sensor
- Audio: Integrated Microphone
- Illumination: IR LEDs (Interior view)
- Memory: Supports HC SD Cards up to 64 GB (class 6 or higher)
- Frame Rate: 30 Frames per Second
- VideoFormat: AVI H-264
- Image Size: VGA 640 x 480 Pixels
- Interior Field of View: 117° Exterior Field of View: 120° with WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Cameras: 2 Cameras CMOS Digital Sensor 640×480
- Storage Temperature: -68° ~ 158°F (-20° ~70°C)
Sage is a freelance writer with a background in information technology.