5 Best Surveillance Equipment For Private Investigators
Did you know that the same surveillance equipment called upon by private detectives can legally be purchased online? From night vision goggles to tactical gear and everywhere in between, if you want to conduct your own investigation it has never been easier! Therefore, if you believe your spouse is cheating or suspect an employee of stealing at work, the best thing you can do is find out the truth using investigator equipment. But what is the best spy equipment? Below are the most commonly used types of surveillance gear you can purchase online for less than $100!
1. Top Spy Product For PIs: GPS Car Tracker
SpaceHawk: Best GPS Tracker 2023
- Best Overall Wireless Live GPS Tracker Among Private Detectives
- Secretly Track A Vehicle From Your Mobile Phone 24/7
- Discover Everywhere Anybody Goes Without Them Knowing
If you believe your husband is cheating and want to find out what is really going on, the best thing you can invest in is a GPS tracking system. GPS tracking devices are wireless, waterproof, and engineered with magnet mounts so they can easily be placed on the outside of your spouse’s car. Private detectives can place a GPS tracker under a vehicle and then remotely monitor that automobile to discover everywhere a driver goes. This includes the physical addresses and how long the person was at each location. There is no better surveillance equipment that you can buy for less than $100 that will help you catch a cheating partner than a hidden GPS vehicle tracker.
2. Listening Devices
- Hide digital voice recorders in the target’s vehicles or home
- Voice recorders will stay inactive until the sound is detected where they will then begin recording
- Learn what someone is saying when you are not around
Voice-activated recording systems are the ideal spy gear for investigations that include infidelity, spousal abuse, or child custody cases.
3. Bug Detector
Best Bug Detection Device 2022
4. Hidden Spy Cameras
Best Hidden Camera 2022
5. Phone Spy Software
Bluetooth Cell Phone Call Recording Device, iPhone And Android Mobile Recorder
- Is there an app where you can see your spouse’s text messages?
- How can my wife read my text messages?
- How to spy on your spouse phone without them knowing
Be Your Own Private Detective
Why should you consider investing in electronic devices or pieces of equipment designed for surveillance over just hiring an expert who specializes in surveillance techniques? The answer is money. Hiring a private investigator to set up covert spy cameras or audio bugs can be expensive. However, when you invest in a spy pen, real time GPS, security cam, or other surveillance product, you can conduct the investigation yourself at a fraction of the cost! In fact, hidden devices to track vehicles can be purchased for less than $100 and come with free technical support so there will be someone available to help you if you need that assistance. This makes it easy to be your own private detective!
What Equipment Does A Private Investigator Use?
Private investigator equipment has never been easier to access or more affordable than it is today. This equipment comes in the form of products such as GPS tracking devices, audio recorders, or spy cameras that require zero security training to operate. In fact, some of the spy gear is even backed with free technical support to help you use the private investigator equipment! Therefore, if you want to catch a cheating spouse or need to conduct a surveillance operation, we recommend you check out the 5 best surveillance devices mentioned above that are all less than $100!
How Can I Know If My Ex Hired Private Detective To Spy On Me?
Are you worried your ex-husband or ex-wife is tracking you? Maybe they even hired a professional to spy on you? If you so, here are some common signs that a cheating partner may be being followed by a private detective:
- Observing a person or vehicle following you repeatedly
- Unexpected phone calls or hang-ups
- Presence of unusual technology (such as cameras or recording equipment)
- Unusual or increased attention to their phone or computer activities
- Sudden changes in their behavior, such as increased aggression or hostility
Can A Private Investigator Tap A Cell Phone?
Absolutely not! If you are worried your ex-husband or ex-wife has hired someone to tap your cell phone you should know that private investigators cannot legally bug cell phones. Wiretapping is illegal and requires a warrant from a court of law. Unlawful interception of electronic communications is a serious crime and violators can face penalties including fines and imprisonment.
Sage is a freelance writer with a background in information technology.
- 5 Best Surveillance Equipment For Private Investigators
- 1. Top Spy Product For PIs: GPS Car Tracker
- 2. Listening Devices
- 3. Bug Detector
- 4. Hidden Spy Cameras
- 5. Phone Spy Software