Microchips In Humans 2021
What to do if you have a microchip in your body
With protests over police violence, a lockdown due to COVID-19, and government surveillance at an all-time high, it is very easy to see why people are worried about the current state of the world. Some people even suggest many of the events were pre-planned and then orchestrated to help usher in a new world order where the government has complete control over the lives of the people. One of the first steps into this takeover from technology elites would be through the use of human microchips that would essentially make us all slaves in a digital world. If you are concerned they are implanting chips in humans and using both GPS implants and RFID technology to track people then this is the article for you! Now let’s discuss human GPS implants, how to know if your body has an RFID chip in it, and everything else you need to know about human tracking devices!
3 Steps How To Detect RFID Chips
- Purchase an RFID chip reader at a security store or online source such as Amazon.
- Activate the RFID chip reader and scan the area on your body you think an RFID chip might be implanted. RFID chips send and receive signals (emit a frequency) that the RFID chip reader can detect. If the RFID reader identifies a microchip implanted in your body it will notify you by making a beeping noise, confirming the presence of an RFID microchip inside your body.
- The RFID chip reader should have the ability to detect the frequency being transmitted by the implant, allowing you to quickly know where the RFID chip is located inside your body.
If you believe that someone has implanted a device inside your body we highly recommend you invest in an RFID chip reader, scan your body to see if a GPS under skin can be detected, then contact law enforcement if a microchip is discovered.
How To Disable RFID Chips
Can you remove the RFID chip?
If you are concerned a GPS implant might be in your body on of the very first things you will want to do is locate the RFID chip then disable it. As we mentioned above, RFID chips can be used to remotely identify and track people through the use of radio waves. Although microchip technology is helpful in many aspects of our lives it can also be used for nefarious reasons such as tracking humans. This is why if you have a GPS implant in your body disabling it should be a top priority. Here are 3 simple steps on how to disable RFID chips:
- First of all, find where the RFID chip is located. On credit cards, the RFID chip can typically be found near the signature box area.
- Grab a screwdriver and place it over the RFID chip. Smash the screwdriver into the RFID chip using a hammer or other object and repeat until the microchip has been destroyed.
- Lastly, take the RFID chip and place it in any microwave. The microwaves will instantly destroy the RFID chip’s ability to provide any location-based information or data of any kind.
Are They Implanting Chips In Humans?
How can you tell if a human has a microchip
Due to the efforts by privacy rights advocates, the government is not implanting chips in humans to track them. In fact, it is rare any business would even require/ask employees to have an RFID chip implanted under their skin to track them. However, as microchip technology becomes ubiquitous in a digital society it is more likely than not that the use of RFID chips in humans will be prevalent.
Sage is a freelance writer with a background in information technology.