How Do You Secretly Track A Car?
Everything you need to know about tracking a car without him knowing!
There are many reasons why you might want to secretly track a car. Maybe you are worried about car theft? Maybe you want to observe the driving habits of a reckless teen driver? Whatever the motivation, you probably have no idea how easy it is to track your vehicle thanks to real-time GPS trackers! But what is the best-hidden GPS tracker for cars, and how exactly do GPS devices allow you to secretly track a vehicle from your cell phone? This article will tell you everything you need to know about magnetic GPS trackers and how to track a car without them knowing!
Best Mini GPS To Track Vehicles (Without Them Knowing)
SpaceHawk GPS Tracking Device
- Catch A Cheating Partner
- 97% Cheaper Than Hiring A Private Investigator
- Observe Teen Driving Habits
Are you worried an employee is misusing a company vehicle? Are you a concerned wife who thinks her husband might be cheating? SpaceHawk vehicle GPS is the first product that will help you get answers today and track any car without them knowing! Never wonder if someone is lying to you. Be your own private investigator at a fraction of the cost. Discover the truth with the most user-friendly mini real-time tracking device on the market today!
How To Track Your Vehicle In 3 Easy Steps
Did you know that in 3 easy steps you are able to track any car using only a vehicle GPS tracker and phone app? That’s right! With the use of a mini GPS tracker, there is no need to seek professional help from a private detective to get answers. Here is exactly how you can track a car without them knowing in 3 simple steps:
- Purchase one of the many hidden GPS trackers available online (We recommend the SpaceHawk GPS locator).
- Hide the personal GPS tracker in the glove box, under a seat, or anywhere in the vehicle. You can even attach a magnet GPS under a vehicle.
- Use the tracking apps on your cell phone to know the exact location of the car!
Please note that any tracking devices for cars will require a subscription fee for data usage. The good news is subscription plans are typically month-to-month for most car tracker devices.
5 Best GPS Devices For Secretly Tracking Someone’s Car
Waterproof Magnetic Tracker For Vehicles
If you want to secretly track a car you probably want to know where that automobile is in real-time. And what is the best mini portable GPS for tracking a vehicle’s locations? The top-rated live hidden GPS tracking device (according to GPS Tracking Review) is a spy device called SpaceHawk GPS. Features of the vehicle tracker include:
- GPS vehicle tracker is waterproof so it can work in rain/sleet/snow.
- SpaceHawk offers a magnetic mount for easy outside placement on a car so users do not need to break any laws by entering a vehicle.
- The micro GPS device provides real-time updates that allow a person to secretly track any vehicle from their mobile phone.
When most people scan their car for a tracking system they typically look inside the vehicle. That is what makes SpaceHawk such a great tool for anyone who wants to secretly track a car. This is because all a person needs to do in order to covertly monitor a vehicle is place the SpaceHawk under a car, and then access the GPS app on their phone to instantly begin tracking the target vehicle. No tech experience, professional installation, or large investments are required.
In fact, SpaceHawk is one of the cheapest ways to track a car, costing approximately $89.00 and $19.95 a month for the GPS data plan. Below is the complete list of top hidden tracking devices according to a mix of expert reviews and Amazon reviews:
BEST GPS CAR TRACKERS - 2022
SpaceHawk Mini GPS Car Tracker
4.9 out of 5
Bouncie GPS OBD Car Tracking Device
4.7 out of 5
SpyTec GL300 Locator Tracking
4.3 out of 5
Vyncs Car GPS Tracker For Vehicles
4 out of 5
Brickhouse Security Spark Nano 7
3.9 out of 5
Related Article: Live GPS Tracker With No Monthly Fees
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Track My Car Secretly For Free?
Simply put, you can’t. All real time GPS trackers require a monthly subscription so there will be a cost whether you invest in SpaceHawk car GPS (our expert recommendation), SpyTec GL300, Brickhouse Security Spark Nano 7, Trak4 GPS tracker, Americaloc GL300w, or any other popular real time GPS sold on Amazon, Walmart, and online stores. The good news is that most car tracking device products come with a SIM card, and GPS data plans are month-to-month. That means you can use the car tracker for a couple of weeks to catch a cheating spouse and then cancel service once you found out the truth.
You can also save on the car GPS subscription fee if you want to put a tracker on your car for a year or more. This is a great option for businesses who want to use hidden GPS trackers for long-term fleet management applications and keep subscription plans cost-effective.
Is Vehicle Tracking Illegal?
Before you start tracking someone’s car with GPS it is important for you to be aware of the legal implications of using a spouse GPS car tracker. The use of GPS technology to track a vehicle without the knowledge or consent of the owner may be illegal, depending on the circumstances under which you use realtime GPS tracking. Let’s go over a few of the common questions regarding the legality of using portable GPS trackers to secretly track car and driver activity.
- You want to use location trackers on your company vehicles – You have the right to secretly track your company vehicles using fleet tracking software driven by employees, as long as you have a legitimate business interest and the employees are informed and have given their consent. However, it is illegal for you to use a car GPS tracker to spy on employees in their personal time. You should have a clear policy regarding the use of GPS fleet tracking devices on company vehicles to ensure that the data collected is protected from unauthorized access.
- You want to track your son’s car – You have every legal right to use GPS data loggers or hidden tracking devices to spy on your teen driver. In fact, if they are under the age of 18, you do not need to tell them that GPS locator.
- You want to use a GPS to catch a cheating spouse – Technically, you are not allowed to secretly track someone’s car without them knowing. However, if you are married and are the registered owner of the vehicle, you can use a mini GPS tracker on your car and tell police it was for the purpose of theft recovery because you were worried about your vehicle being stolen.
- You want to use a car or truck GPS to catch a cheating boyfriend or girlfriend – You can’t put a hidden camera, voice recorder, or live GPS on your partner’s car if you do not own the car. However, there are waterproof magnetic location trackers you can attach under their vehicle that will allow you to secretly track the exact location they go. This will allow you to find out if they are cheating and you do not have to enter the vehicle.
Can You Hide A Tracker On A Car?
Yes! In fact, tracking your car is a great way to protect loved ones or monitor employees. You can hide a tracker on a car by first purchasing a personal GPS with a magnet mount and then attaching the GPS vehicle tracker on the automobile you want to secretly track. A quality GPS tracker for vehicles will be waterproof and engineered with a magnet so you don’t need to buy any additional accessories.
- How Do You Secretly Track A Car?